WorldWar2 WorldWar2

Really nice, really short

Excellent work in what you have done... but... I really think it is silly to let the intro text be almost as long as the movie itself. Granted, this probably took you a while to make, but World War 2 should've been way WAY WAY more described than 30 seconds of intro text, 20 seconds of action, and 20 seconds of concluding text.

I'm afraid I cannot give this a high simply because its too short. If you had let your focus on a certain part of the war, or just a battle or something like it, it would've gotten higher. But this is like baking a cake, and only having the dough at the bottom. (Which DOES taste sweet, but just isn't the same as the whole cake)

Super Retarded Dog #001 Super Retarded Dog #001

More! WE WANT MORE!!!

Great! I want to see more stupidity from Super Retarted Dog... next time, you may want to add a skip button for the start though, it was a good song, but it becomes tedious after a few watches!

Spoilsbury Toast Boy -2 Spoilsbury Toast Boy -2

Great

Its nothing short of great, really. It has more store to talk about than for example Saladfingers , though I have a feeling that the theme on this one is about psychical problems and madness as the other ones.
The music is beautiful, ever considered a soundtrack? The voice acting is weird and frightening as the english-accented beetles talk, or the old grandmothers humpy voice, superb!
This one is just as mind-twitching as the others (which you should take as a compliment) and i really look forward to the whole thing!

BadGuys BadGuys

MORE!

MORE!! MORE!! EFFIN MORE!

If there was a red button If there was a red button

Would have been pointless...

...If that incredibly hillarious scream didn't happen. Made me smile out towards the screen (and it doesn't happen that often!) great work:D

MGS3: Boss Failures MGS3: Boss Failures

Great character and voice acting

Nice flash, and excellent voice acting. I laughed out loud a few times (which is not normal as i'm sitting here all alone, and stuff)
Great work, hope to see more flash from you in the future!

Madness Depredation Madness Depredation

Great job

Great job, great style, the 3d-effects are top notch. The action is flawlessly choreographed and the animation is extremely smooth. The only thing i disliked was the continious action music in the background. I'd like the music to be less techno, more action, and perhaps a little bit lower, so you easier could hear the sound effects. Great job, anyhow!

Menya zovut Shnur Menya zovut Shnur

as good as perfect

This movie is excellently made, with music fitting the mood (even though i don't understand anything), the filmmatic effects (slideshots, newspaper photos, following cable down and chasing it to the speakers, etc) were perfectly done. Probably one of the best flash movies of all times

Great job:D

The New Years Party The New Years Party

that was one of the most stupid movie around

But wow, how swell it was stupid. Great use of absurd humour... its a shame that it wasn't longer, and that it stopped so sudden

Scribbler Scribbler

Manic-Depressiv?

Was Scribbler supposed to be Manic-Depressiv? or Bipolar, as it is called nowadays?

Great movie anyway. Would make weak hearts cry!